Saturday, May 26, 2007

Memorial Weekend Training 5/26

 

DATE: Saturday May 26, 2007
ROUTE: Home – Camp Sherman - Home
DISTANCE: 65 miles
TIME: 5 hours
CEG: 2500’
WEATHER: 60s perfect!


Carol can’t ride today so it’s just the two of us. We leave our homes at about the same time and meet 45 minutes later at Indian Ford Road. I love this ride up the meadow! After cutting through Black Butte Ranch we cross the highway at the Camp Sherman road. Sue leaves me on the climb up Green Ridge. I take my time enjoying the mountain vistas and return to Camp Sherman on the lower camp ground road. We meet our husbands at the store for lunch --- Jon arrives on his motorcycle and George on his bicycle. The ride home is just as pleasant except for the last 10 miles of uncharacteristic headwind.

Banjo is glad to see me. Jon has dinner waiting. Life is good!

more pictures...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: