Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wednesday June 27, 2007

 

DATE: Wednesday June 27, 2007
ROUTE: Olsztyn, Poland to Pultusk, Poland
DISTANCE: 102 miles
TIME: 8h 40m
CEG: 1500’
WEATHER: High Overcast, Windy, 57 degrees

A century of rural Polish roads, mostly in great shape. A century of 30mph wind, with stronger gusts, blowing steady from the SSW. A century of high overcast skies with a few sprinkles of rain and a few rays of sun. A century of heading south, looking for left turns.

I’m here, I’m happy, I’m tired.


more pictures
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

NumberXGuy said...

Eh? ENGLISH PLEASE! The only words I understood at all were: blog, google, and post. Please, rodrigo, you probably noticed that: the POSTS are ENGLISH, the COMMENTS are ENGLISH, and basically, the BLOG is ENGLISH! That really gets on my nerves!

Anyway, I wish you more luck, mrs. renner